The Management of Fornaroli Polymers has decided to implement an Integrated Management System within the organization, in accordance with the requirements of the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015, UNI ENISO 14001: 2015, UNI EN ISO 45001: 2018 principles of Quality Management the best choice for improving corporate efficiency: this in order to identify and better satisfy the needs of customers with a view to continuous improvement of service and processes, as well as consolidation and expansion of the company’s position within the reference market. Fornaroli Polymers has decided to integrate the Environmental and Safety systems into the existing Quality System, principles already very present for Fornaroli Polymers and which are reflected in the reference standards. The Management has therefore established the following strategic objectives that must be pursued by Fornaroli Polymers through its Management System:
- identify the needs of the interested parties and the expectations of the Client both external and internal;
- maintain and consolidate Fornaroli Polymers’ position in the reference market; activate communication tools inside and outside Fornaroli Polymers to improve the information flow and ensure that the needs of customers and in general of all interested parties, identified as relevant by the organization, are known and understood by all those who contribute to provision of services;
- activate an adequate system of self-control of the Management System that allows to measure the activities, neutralize the problems and provide the Management with suitable elements to carry out the Reviews;
- train personnel attentive to environmental and safety issues;
- pursue continuous improvement.
The commitments undertaken for the achievement of these objectives are identified in the correct planning and implementation of the Management System, in the optimization of the processes considered within the field of application and in the correct implementation of what is defined and described in the documents of the Management System. Management The staff of Fornaroli Polymers, made aware of the corporate line undertaken, were ready, within the scope of their various competences, to implement and support the Integrated System Policy. The Management is directly involved in the implementation and management of the System, it is also the responsibility of the same to verify its effectiveness through a systematic assessment of the processes that involve all company staff. The explicit framework criteria will be formally reviewed during the Review, at each financial year or at each change in the scenario or context in which it operates, to assess its continuity and adequacy. The objectives set must be measurable and consistent with the Integrated System Policy. The objectives assumed by Fornaroli Polymers during the Review by the Management are brought to the attention of all company personnel. FORNAROLI POLYMERS S.P.A. Registered office: Via Archimede, 57 – 20129 Milano (MI) – ITALIA Local Unit: Via Trebbia, 71 – 29121 Piacenza (PC) – ITALIA Phone +39/0523/484944 – Fax +39/0523/482660 VAT n.: 09301380961 – Capitale Sociale Euro 2.000.000,00 i.v. Registro Imprese C.C.I.A.A. di Milano n.: 09301380961 R.E.A. C.C.I.A.A. di Milano n.: 2082066 Website: www.fornarolipolymers.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org PEC: email@example.com